Save!Buy 2 Get 1 Free On Below Items

Orijen Fit & Trim Cat 12#

Orijen Fit & Trim natural cat food is a super premium food that gives your pet everything your body needs every day. This range is especially suitable for overweight cats who need a diet limited in calories and fat to maintain optimum weight.

Orijen feeds are characterized by being biologically appropriate, adapting to the biological nutritional needs of each animal. That is why their recipes are made with large percentages of fresh meat and fish, just as the cat would feed in the wild. The ingredients are regional and the meat always comes from their own farms or ranches, where the animals are raised in freedom. In this way, they always use high quality food, suitable for human consumption, that arrive every day to their factory to guarantee its freshness.

Orijen uses 85% of meat, fish and eggs in its recipe, including the organs and cartilages to avoid needing any type of nutritional supplement. In addition, 2/3 of the meat it includes is fresh or raw and only one third is slightly dehydrated. The remaining 15% is occupied by fruits and vegetables, leaving completely the potatoes and any type of cereal. Fit & Trim contains fresh chicken and turkey meat, including liver and heart, herring, sole, mackerel, hake and sardine. It also contains whole eggs from poultry, lentils, peas, chickpeas, pumpkins, courgettes, spinach, blueberries and many more fresh and healthy vegetables and fruits from trusted orchards.



ADVANTAGES OF ORIJEN FIT & TRIM:

Natural feed for overweight cats.
High in meat protein and low in fat, gluten free.
Carbohydrates and limited calories to achieve optimum and healthy weight.
Top quality ingredients suitable for human consumption.
85% of meat, fish and poultry eggs free from chickens.
It offers all the nutrients cats need to stay strong and healthy.


USE AND SPECIFICATIONS:

Orijen natural cat food with 85% meat, fish and eggs suitable for a biologically appropriate diet.
Low calorie and fat food ideal for overweight cats.
Nutritional description:

Ingredients: Fresh chicken meat (14%), whole fresh eggs (6%), fresh whole herring (6%), fresh turkey meat (6%), fresh chicken liver (6%), Fresh chicken mackerel (4%), chicken (dehydrated, 4%), turkey (dehydrated, 4%), fresh turkey mackerel 4%), whole mackerel (dehydrated, 4%), whole sardine (dehydrated, 4%), whole herring (dehydrated, 4%), lentil fiber, red lentils, green lentils, peas Chickpeas (1% dehydrated), heart of fresh turkey (1%), whole blue whiting (dehydrated, 1%), chicken fat (0.5%), green beans, chickpeas, yellow peas, red beans, (dehydrated), carrot (dehydrated), liver of chicken (lyophilized), liver of turkey (lyophilized) fresh pumpkin, pumpkin nutmeg, dehydrated seaweed (source of dha and epa), pumpkin fresh zucchini, fresh parsnips, fresh carrots, fresh apples, fresh pears, fresh cabbage, fresh cabbage, fresh spinach, fresh beet greens, fresh turnip greens, brown kelp kelp, whole cranberries, whole cranberries, whole saskatoon berries, root Of chicory, turmeric, marian thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehip. NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES (per kg): zinc chelate: 100 mg; Copper chelate: 11 mg; Choline chloride: 1200 mg.
Analytical constituents: Protein 44%, Fat content 15%, Crude ash 10%, Crude fiber 6%, Humidity 10%, Calcium 1.9%, Phosphorus 1.1%, Magnesium (max.) 0.1%, Taurine (Min.) 0.2%, Omega-6/3 2.4% / 1%, DHA / EPA 0.3% / 0.2%, L-Carnitine 33 mg / kg.
Zootechnical additives: Enterococcus faecium ncimb10415: 600x106 CFU.
Metabolizable energy: 3710 kcal / kg (445 kcal per 250 ml / 130 g cup) with distributed calories to maintain optimal physical condition; 47% from protein, 16% from vegetables and fruits and 36% from fat.
Dosage:

Cat weight 1 ½ a 4
months 5 a 8
months 8 a 10
months 10 a 12
months Más de 12
months
1 kg 55 g 30 g 20 g 20 g 20 g
2 kg 110 g 60 g 45 g 40 g 30 g
3 kg 165 g 90 g 70 g 60 g 45 g
4 kg 120 g 95 g 80 g 65 g
5 kg 150 g 120 g 110 g 70 g

Item May Vary From Picture


Tell a Friend

Availability:  2 In Stock


Available In-Store Only
continue shopping


Show me other "Cat" products

Customer Reviews

This product has not yet been reviewed.

Write a Review

Please login or register to write a review for this product.



Our Dog And Cat Food Brands

solid gold Nutro
PET NATION LLC, 1898 Andorra St.NAVARRE, FL 32566   |   Powered by Microsoft Dynamics   |   Enabled by NITROSELL